A Whippet Ready version of our most popular four-season pole for skiing, hiking and hauling loads to advanced base camp, the Black Diamond Expedition 3 WR hooks up with our Whippet and Alpine Whippet accessories (as well as a camera mount and Distance Tent) for ultimate versatility. With dual FlickLocks for a full range of adjustability, this pole fits in your duffle when it’s time to lug your gear to the airport, and the extended foam grip adds comfort. The sticky-rubber, dual density grip-top grabs bindings and buckles with ease for quick adjustments and provides a seamless connection with WR accessories. The Expedition 3 comes with powder baskets, so you can switch them out to match the season and the trip, and the new vari-width strap adds comfort and adjustability while moving through terrain.
– Whippet Ready grip is compatible with the following accessories: Whippet, Alpine Whippet, Distance Tent, and Universal ¼-20 Adapter (allsold separately)
– 100% aluminum: 18 mm (.71 in) upper, 16 mm (.63 in) mid, and 14 mm (.55 in) lower
– Four-season extended foam grip with aggressive hooking point for manipulating bars and buckles
– Adjustable vari-width strap for ergonomic comfort with or without gloves
– Dual FlickLock® adjustability
– 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
– Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
Both sticks are Whippet Ready.
I can also get the pair of sticks or the Whippet Attachment separately.
Price for a pair of poles and one Whippet Attachment with Protectorcap!